Please see below for our efforts to ensure our website is Accessibility compliant, as it is important to us to offer each and every one of our customers a rewarding experience when visiting our website
Cross browser compatibility
Our website has been tested for compatibility with the following browsers
: Internet Explorer for Windows v 5.x & v. 6.0, Mozilla Firefox for Windows
(v 1.0); Mozilla Firefox for Macintosh (v 1.0); Netscape for Windows (v 7.02),
Internet Explorer for Macintosh (v 5.0).
Although some of the above mentioned browsers may display things slightly
differently from one another, these changes are merely cosmetic and will not
hinder the usability in any way.
Our website has been tested against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
(WCAG) and we are confident that it meets at least the minimum requirements
(Priority 1) as well as the majority of Priority 2 & 3.
Using the website without a mouse
Mouseless visitors will find that they can navigate between pages by using
the TAB key on their keyboard.
Specific tab indexing has been employed (where necessary) on all pages in
order to provide a logical route through the menu links. Menu links can be
followed by hitting the ENTER key on the keyboard.
Additionally, 'access keys' have been assigned (on all pages) to important
sections of the site. These keys (supported by most modern browsers) provide
quick access to important areas.
To access any of these specific pages, visitors with Windows-based browsers
(such as later versions of Internet Explorer for Windows) should be able to
hit the relevant letter or number (as indicated below) on their keyboard whilst
holding down their ALT key (in some cases, this action may have to be followed
by the ENTER key). Macintosh users should find that holding down the CONTROL
key on their keyboards whilst pressing one of the access keys listed below
will produce the same effect.
- ALT or CONTROL + h - Home page
- ALT or CONTROL + c - Contact details page
- ALT or CONTROL + s - Property for Sale page
- ALT or CONTROL + a - Accessibility statement (this page)
- ALT or CONTROL + 11 - About Us
- ALT or CONTROL + 51 - Aerial Viewing Trips
- ALT or CONTROL + 9 - Development/Investment
- ALT or CONTROL + 1 - Earlier News Stories
- ALT or CONTROL + 42 - FAQ
- ALT or CONTROL + 56 - Golf Property Mallorca
- ALT or CONTROL + 10 - Int. Property Investment
- ALT or CONTROL + 94 - Lettings
- ALT or CONTROL + 2 - Links
- ALT or CONTROL + 84 - Luxury Mallorca Property
- ALT or CONTROL + 47 - Luxury Motor Yacht Charter
- ALT or CONTROL + 58 - Mallorca Business Property
- ALT or CONTROL + 54 - Mallorca Chartered Surveyors
- ALT or CONTROL + 22 - Mallorca Mortgage Broker
- ALT or CONTROL + 7 - Mallorca New/Off Plan Property
- ALT or CONTROL + 69 - Mallorca Property Blog
- ALT or CONTROL + 20 - Mallorca Property Finder
- ALT or CONTROL + 75 - Mallorca Property Market
- ALT or CONTROL + 55 - Newsletter Archive
- ALT or CONTROL + 21 - Other Financial Services
- ALT or CONTROL + 53 - Property Buying Questionnaire
- ALT or CONTROL + 8 - Property for Sale in Mallorca
- ALT or CONTROL + 15 - Property Search Map
- ALT or CONTROL + 25 - Selling your Property
- ALT or CONTROL + 43 - Spanish Property Glossary
- ALT or CONTROL + 26 - The Buying Process
- ALT or CONTROL + 27 - The Selling Process
Scripts and Plugins
to an absolute minimum, therefore any users who have scripting capabilities
disabled will still be able to access our website without any problems whatsoever.
All images used on this site have ALT tags in order to provide an appropriate
description of the image (or function behind it, in the case of images used
as links), again, for those visitors with visibility difficulties or have
graphics switched off on their browsers.
Page Layouts, Text and other Styles
The overall layout for pages on this site is created in valid XHTML and uses
DIVs rather that tables to control positioning of elements.
External CSS stylesheets are used to control the overall layout of the page
and the text styles throughout, including colouring and positioning. If stylesheets
are disabled in the browser, pages are still readable and fully functional.
All pages are 'in-line', no 'pop-up' windows are ever spawned, and any further
windows are only opened on user request.
Website compliancy guarantees